With gratitude to God our Heavenly Parent and True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind for a life well spent, I announce the passing on of my dear mother
Adeline Ada-Didia Ogurie (fondly called Adie)
at the age of 79.
A profound woman of God, a missionary in good standing to date, a Blessed Wife, a mother, a grandmother, especially a grandmother of Blessed Children. A beloved of many in her place of birth – Omerelu in Ikwerre Local Government Area and her marital home – Emohua in Emohua Local Government Area both in Rivers State of Nigeria
The incident of her passing occurred in the early hours of Thursday 24 August 2017.
Activities for her Laying-to-Rest are planned as follows:
Friday 22 September 2017
- Service of Songs at Ogurie Compound, Mgbueto, Emohua. Time: 4pm
Saturday 23 September 2017
- Seonghwa (Ascension) Ceremony by the family at the Ogurie Compound, Mgbueto, Emohua. Time: 8am
- Funeral Service at St Luke’s Anglican Church, Emohua. Time: 10am
- Interment: Ogurie Compound, Mgbueto, Emohua. Time: 12 noon
- Reception: Ogurie Compound, Mgbueto, Emohua. Time: 1 pm